The Real Golden Thread

The Real Golden Thread

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-03 22:38:45

Gravy
Administrator

The Thoughts of Willard Rohm 2018

A fresh new thread for Willard. smile

May I be happy. May I be peaceful. May I be free.
May all beings be happy. May all beings be peaceful. May all beings be free.
May my enemies be happy. May my enemies be peaceful. May my enemies be free.

#2 2018-04-04 22:08:02

Willard rohm

Re: The Thoughts of Willard Rohm 2018

Gravy wrote:

Thank you for this board and to thee GT. Only workable reply's I can do is with quotes because quick reply covers the submit button.

WOW I was tripping when all I saw was only two threads on the previous forum. Just thought that I wouldn't be able to track down old posts. I'm not mad, just a little shocked.

Link is to google photos, one being a whole page in one day while waiting and ride,  is lyrics. Then the other page is of time readings.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/FfecvFennRbWCKYl1

Adam and eve = Atom and eve (everything).    Jesus Christ = G is Crisis (gay).    God in the skies = god in disguise.    Sacrifice = sack of rice.

#3 2018-04-09 16:37:48

Willard rohm

Willard rohm wrote:
Gravy wrote:

Thank you for this board and to thee GT. Only workable reply's I can do is with quotes because quick reply covers the submit button.

WOW I was tripping when all I saw was only two threads on the previous forum. Just thought that I wouldn't be able to track down old posts. I'm not mad, just a little shocked.

Link is to google photos, one being a whole page in one day while waiting and ride,  is lyrics. Then the other page is of time readings.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/FfecvFennRbWCKYl1

Lyrics for today (04/09/2018) though no time readings. A couple of days ago my opening line in a freestyle that day and shut me up in awe was:

Saddle like a horse
Paddle like Delores

But here's the page:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/lEy74GwGGm7jrpH92

Adam and eve = Atom and eve (everything).    Jesus Christ = G is Crisis (gay).    God in the skies = god in disguise.    Sacrifice = sack of rice.

#4 2018-04-10 13:46:21

AL
Administrator

Hi Willard!

Welcome to the new forum and your new thread!  If you need anything here, please do not hesitate to let me or Gravy know.

Thank you for joining us.

AL wink

"This is our cry. This is our prayer. Peace in the world." -Inscribed on a plaque at the statue of Sadako Sasaki in the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park.

#5 2018-04-11 20:33:26

Willard rohm

AL wrote:

Hi Willard!

Welcome to the new forum and your new thread!  If you need anything here, please do not hesitate to let me or Gravy know.

Thank you for joining us.

AL wink

Thank you! Seems like this forum is off to a slow start... though it's better than I could do.

Anyways like I said before about quick reply and quoting issue. Don't know but probably would be better if I worked a laptop. So I have a link to share regarding car audio setup, planning, and pricing. I included a rough draft too to show difficulty regarding RCA splitting though, wiring, and math. Speaker wiring and box math is the easiest part. Anyways thanks to all who read and view!:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/8dVMW6h5tUcvfuIs2

#6 2018-05-01 13:15:13

Willard rohm

So I figured out a way to not have to quote to post mine. Just click on quote and delete text!.

This link I'm including is pertaining tools and materials without total prices in the picture. It's $465 for tools only. I bet anyone can find better prices but it's more convenient to bundle on Walmart and Home Depot.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/eQXveZYQbdKu2mZR6

P.S. if any text you are having trouble reading, I'll reply. Also, I'm working on a bundle of time readings that I'll post at a later date. Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,
Willard and Will.

#7 2018-05-05 15:48:56

Gravy
Administrator

Willard rohm wrote:

So I figured out a way to not have to quote to post mine. Just click on quote and delete text!.

This link I'm including is pertaining tools and materials without total prices in the picture. It's $465 for tools only. I bet anyone can find better prices but it's more convenient to bundle on Walmart and Home Depot.

P.S. if any text you are having trouble reading, I'll reply. Also, I'm working on a bundle of time readings that I'll post at a later date. Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,
Willard and Will.

Additionally Willard, you can scroll to the bottom of any page and use the quick reply, and this allows you to post with no need to quote or delete quote.

Best,

Gravy

May I be happy. May I be peaceful. May I be free.
May all beings be happy. May all beings be peaceful. May all beings be free.
May my enemies be happy. May my enemies be peaceful. May my enemies be free.

#8 2018-05-05 17:10:26

Willard rohm

Gravy wrote:
Willard rohm wrote:

Sincerely,
Willard and Will.

Additionally Willard, you can scroll to the bottom of any page and use the quick reply, and this allows you to post with no need to quote or delete quote.

Best,

Gravy

I have come to understand that the quick reply covers the submit button. This site is not to app friendly especially with a cellphone. Thanks for your concern and reply.

Next I have decided to type these Time Readings in instead of links to photos that require bigger screens.
Anyways here's times between 4-11-2018 and 4-23-2018:

4-11-18 Station CNBC said “difficult” as I said it while writing car audio notes.

4-14-18 CNN said “run” as I placed my thumb on the word in my notes.

4-15-18 Itching then readjusting my belt all while I saw on TV a bull rider adjusting himself on a bull prior to release.

4-19-18 propped a TV remote under my chin while laying in bed watching TV then I see the Shark Tank’s intro with the hammer heads swimming in circles.

4-20-18 The show Shark Tank said “heat coming down” timed with what I said “ice coming down” when I was talking out loud. It was a close accident almost falling off a ladder.

4-20-18 Took my meds and mixed up throat clearing with “mom" drinking water.

4-21-18 Song “What You Know” by T.I. said “chirp back” as soon as I saw a bird outside.

4-21-18 A Strata commercial said/showed disease while I was discussing A.I. and it's ability to deteriorate or replace/learn when also forget.

4-22-18 “Hanging my hat on here” said Mike from American Pickers as I put mine on.

4-23-18 CNN displayed “nailed” when I was freshly thinking about both toes and fingers to cut because a lady comes in and handles it for toes and I rather do it myself.

At least another page to come later. Thanks to all who consider it. Oh, this is no secret in my community. Coming from this body, the 2 souls within. Over and Sub souls I reiterate.

Willard and Will

#9 2018-05-05 18:32:49

Willard rohm

Here's that next page of TR (time readings) in my spare time haha. That's 24/7 minus sleep though for you folks anytime anytime I'm honored:

4-?-18 Song “Pullin’ Me Back” by Chingy said just that that made me do an about face in the hall. Then it said “leave” when I looked out the window at a “leaf” signaling possible departure.

4-26-18 Song “X some shit” by Ruff Ryders said “walk away” when I walked by my room, away from a drink.

4-26-18 Shark Tank said “beverages” when I grabbed my glass to drink during a break in writing business.

4-27-18 CNBC said “eye popping” as I itched my eyes.

4-28-18 I saw Mr. Wonderful on CNBC and he said he buys only things that he needs. Then I thoughtfully agreed, I turn to see a van driving down the road. I'm working plans in one once I find it and turn it into a rolling resume.

4-30-18 Looking at the song art of a hummer when Juvenile said “hummer” on his song “Sulja Rag” on YouTube.

4-30-18 Song “In Your Eyes” by Peter Gabriel as he said “the light” as I looked out the window at a star.

4-30-18 A lady on a sports channel said “hungrier” during lunch - I didn't eat.

4-30-18 A commercial on A&E said “mouth watering” when I took a drink of my OJ.

4-30-18 “little by little” was said on a commercial while I was writing a quick note about a math genius “Srinivasa Ramanujan” as what he should of done which is of created a teaching up to his level. At least I think it would of made his legacy like Albert Einstein. Perhaps “little by little” is what I must come to understand. Maybe...

#10 2018-05-06 14:00:53

Willard rohm

Redoing notes to typed ong list of TRs in case the photos don't do justice. These I believe are part of a true niche and yes I believe in God...:

2-6-18 Drinking sink water and said to myself, “this tastes like toilet water” and then someone on TV also says “water”.

2-7-18 Talking to Will about Joe and a job then as I finished talking, I played with my phone too and saw the LG on it for which stands for Life's Good.

2-8-18 Thinking about the toilet paper in a residents room (shared restroom) on the floor then CNN said “floor”.

2-9-18 CNN said “as far as the eye can see” all while straining my eyes to see to see the clock on the TV.

2-9-18 Song “Comin’ from where I'm from” - Remix by Anthony Hamilton said “trying to make friends”. While I waved at a resident in the hall.

2-9-18 Song “I'm a Hustla” by Cassidy said “B.I.G. died” all when I thought about my former supervisor could get cancer from the furniture restoration business (chemicals).

2-9-18 Song “Stronger” by Kanye West said “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger” when I thought of the day that I was put me back in the hospital.

2-9-18 Spotify commercial said “banner” shortly after I took it down to get in the room (velcro stop sign).

2-10-18 Song “Need Your Body” by Bone Brothers said “fill it up” when I was thinking about the tank to the toilet.

2-12-18 Laser Spine Institute said “get your life back” as also what Will and I said.

2-13-18 An AARP commercial said “jobs” while I was repeating in my mind the same term trying to “force memory” for the next day's appointment.

2-14-18 CNN said both “thank you” and “Obama” during two sessions as same Will and I.

2-15-18 Phone rings at the nursing station as also the TV.

2-17-18 Was thinking about my eyes then a rep on CNN says “sensitive”.

2-19-18 Thought “he can't make one with my yawn (Will). I thought “cover my mouth” then I see “Culver” Florida in which rhymes.

2-19-18 “that's incredible” said a host on CNN when I got done stretching while my arms muscles had memory and slowly lowered back down to my sides.

2-22-18 Song “Code on the Street” by Gang Starr said “aside” as I thought about my ankles and the thickness of my socks and additional cushioning with the same term.

2-22-18 Song “Swang” by Azide had the sound of bullets when I thought about the KKK (against). Same song said “shit” when in the process of filling my cup with water in the restroom. Don't worry it's just a feeling.

2-24-18 History Channel said “research” with me when I was thinking my condition in comparison with others in schizophrenia. Though the History Channel was about the pyramids.

2-25-18 Song “Can't Feel My Face” by the Weeknd kept disconnecting from the internet then finally my left pinky went “numb” from holding the phone for so long. Then of which i “realize” the song name.

2-27-18 Watching “The Curse Of Oak island” and a scene they laughed as I did it too to two different things. The show found a Rupee and I made of it to the tune of the video game (Zelda, A link to the past - for the SNES) because it used that currency. While not paying attention to the TV.

2-28-18 Song “Middle Of The Night” by MJG said “look” when I collected thoughts and thought all in the moment and gave the “mental look” to Will. This is faster than words obviously but the problem is redoing it and remembering just what's important as short term memory is lag.

3-8-18 Was thinking about a religion war (god forbid). No B.S. Then also today I was watching Pawn Stars where a scene Cory told Rick to just fire Chum after he walked away. Rick said he felt it was his job to watch over him because of God.

Will and Willard.

#11 2018-05-16 18:51:35

Willard rohm

TR 5-1-18 through 5-16-18 (by the paper page, though not word by word).

5-1-18 NAVY commercial on TV said “stayed up all night” as what was my plans too because an appointment the next morning.

5-2-18 Spectrum showed a bunch of boxes at the same time I was thinking about building boxes for subwoofers.

5-3-18 trying to think % as of taxes to take out as a sole proprietorship and guessed 20% then a decimal I thought “3” at the exact time a woman said it on CNBC.

5-7-18 Signed into my email, monitoring/waiting for a reply. Then I logged out and a song called “ASAP” by T.I. plays next.

5-8-18 Song “”Things I've Been Through” by Jadakiss said “no free rides” when contemplating to help a resident in the hall.

5-10-18 Commercial said “in no hurry” when contemplating going to the restroom.

5-14-18 TV said “1st 48” as I concluded my “1st name”.

5-14-18 C-SPAN said “hand in hand” while I was deliberating pulling my hands through my beard in fear losing hair.

5-16-18 DQ commercial said “inside and out” when I did it to my cap.

5-16-18 Judge Judy said “why didn't you just leave” when I was thinking about my situation at LP. (Then again there's no law)

5-16-18 Debating to Will whether he wanted coffee and snack, either or or none and Will said “yeah” (none). Next I realize we were looking at the word “yea” on C-SPAN… also staff comes to the door for snack while I was writing this.

5-16-18 Someone on C-SPAN was using his gavel after I was dropping my TV remote repeatedly on my chest. Typing word “repeatedly” was also synchronized to C-SPAN.

Will and Willard

#12 2018-05-19 15:09:33

arashikage

Thanks, for these synchronicities. I am taking note of some that are making themselves known, at certain instances, then recurring, or picking up where they left off, while in the same location, as before.

The "Hammer Head Shark" line, and "circles" jumped out at me, as that phrase has been entering my thoughts pretty heavily, too.

The last time I saw a hammer head shark, I was in Hawaii, and last night I was at work, holding a kitchen mallet, jokingly speaking to it, in the style of Odin "Whosoever holds this hammer...", and the spot where I was standing, a few days prior, I was caught up mentally/emotionally, and had been trying to communicate something to my new boss, but conveying too much detail, as he seemed the type that noticed and appreciated fine details, I was just hammering the same information again, and again, then he pointed out that I was talking in circles, and demanded that I stop doing that. I felt strongly that I should be free to speak how I wanted, but held it in until he left...then made an indignant outburst, just telling myself aloud I will speak in circles if I want to Damn It!

The circles, the hammer head, the outburst, and we are seeing an eruption in Hawaii. The portense, seem clear.
I usually pray "Peace on Earth. Peace, within Earth. Peace above Earth". This is the storm before the calm. A tiny severe storm, with hail, had passed over my home the other day, and I ran outside as it left, and took a picture of the rainbow I knew would be visible, from the time of day and position of the storm. The rainbow's promise. A reminder of God's will of our preservation. The bifrost bridge. A rainbow connection. I was just talking about Jim Henson and Frank Oz, a lot, yesterday.

If I dance, tonight, it is for expression of what God has given me, to delight in his creation, and from my soul, exuberant! I bridge my co-creative consciousness to The
Almighty Creator's will. "The Joy of The Lord is Our Strength". May "Joy" be imparted to God, and may we have the strength to carry on. I remember the story of Noah, and his dancing, and how he was delivered from tribulation, by the grace of God.

Get into the groove, the best way that fits you.
A song fills me, from childhood memory.
"Clap your hands, all ye people! Shout unto God, with the voice of triumph! Clap your hands, all ye people! Shout unto God with the voice of praise! Hosanna! Hosanna! Shout unto God, with the voice of triumph! Praise Him!
Praise Him! Shout unto God, with the voice of praise!

S   E   V   E   R   E   L   Y            S   T   O   K   E   D   !   !   !

#13 2018-05-19 18:49:06

Willard rohm

arashikage wrote:

Thanks, for these synchronicities. I am taking note of some that are making themselves known, at certain instances, then recurring, or picking up where they left off, while in the same location, as before.

The "Hammer Head Shark" line, and "circles" jumped out at me, as that phrase has been entering my thoughts pretty heavily, too.

The last time I saw a hammer head shark, I was in Hawaii, and last night I was at work, holding a kitchen mallet, jokingly speaking to it, in the style of Odin "Whosoever holds this hammer...", and the spot where I was standing, a few days prior, I was caught up mentally/emotionally, and had been trying to communicate something to my new boss, but conveying too much detail, as he seemed the type that noticed and appreciated fine details, I was just hammering the same information again, and again, then he pointed out that I was talking in circles, and demanded that I stop doing that. I felt strongly that I should be free to speak how I wanted, but held it in until he left...then made an indignant outburst, just telling myself aloud I will speak in circles if I want to Damn It!

The circles, the hammer head, the outburst, and we are seeing an eruption in Hawaii. The portense, seem clear.
I usually pray "Peace on Earth. Peace, within Earth. Peace above Earth". This is the storm before the calm. A tiny severe storm, with hail, had passed over my home the other day, and I ran outside as it left, and took a picture of the rainbow I knew would be visible, from the time of day and position of the storm. The rainbow's promise. A reminder of God's will of our preservation. The bifrost bridge. A rainbow connection. I was just talking about Jim Henson and Frank Oz, a lot, yesterday.

If I dance, tonight, it is for expression of what God has given me, to delight in his creation, and from my soul, exuberant! I bridge my co-creative consciousness to The
Almighty Creator's will. "The Joy of The Lord is Our Strength". May "Joy" be imparted to God, and may we have the strength to carry on. I remember the story of Noah, and his dancing, and how he was delivered from tribulation, by the grace of God.

Get into the groove, the best way that fits you.
A song fills me, from childhood memory.
"Clap your hands, all ye people! Shout unto God, with the voice of triumph! Clap your hands, all ye people! Shout unto God with the voice of praise! Hosanna! Hosanna! Shout unto God, with the voice of triumph! Praise Him!
Praise Him! Shout unto God, with the voice of praise!

Most definitely continue your notes. I thank you for sharing yours. They may build more interesting if you keep your faith in anything, type, or phase of religion 100%. I continue at a stage of fact that these TRs are leading. Oh and undeniably the voice (Will) conscious within this body I share with him. Being careful though any day continues not routine as Will hates habits. And even sometimes any mistakes lead into another TR it's been amazing. So also... I'll leave it at that.

Board footer