The Real Golden Thread

-> FOCUS ON PEACE <-

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-06 22:43:24

Gravy
Administrator

Extraterrestrials, & Time Travelers

Are they out there? Were they always here? Are they time travelers? Are they us? Stargates? Classic Golden Thread.

May I be happy. May I be peaceful. May I be free.
May all beings be happy. May all beings be peaceful. May all beings be free.
May my enemies be happy. May my enemies be peaceful. May my enemies be free.

#2 2018-04-09 09:55:04

Joe P

Re: Extraterrestrials, & Time Travelers

Hi Gravy,

Glad to be a part of this forum. Stuck in between seasons with not much to do except to get educated on a few things out of curiosity. I not quite sure which area to post this on so forgive me if I was incorrect.

Anyhow, I notice the new Maj 9 participants have been posted elsewhere and find that interesting. Considering the history of the Maj since Truman in which they were allegedly the overseers of advanced tech acquired from our galactic neighbors, what has changed? Has it become a humanitarian group with a different agenda as the original ? Which is fine I guess, but as Joe Public I am curios how my tax money is being spent.

Also, I am strickly an observer with no agenda but after watching Corey G you tubes and others, I get the idea that we the people need to brace ourselves for an interesting ride in the near future. I notice Ancient Aliens seems to be really pouring it on now with guys like Corey G on there, which appears to me to be an unusually urgent attempt to soften up the public's perspective of ET's, etc. I don't think disclosure on that part of it will faze me all that much considering that there might be several million "Earths" in this galaxy alone, and a billion galaxies, all connected. I did the math. I suspect there are a boat load of civilizations out there, somewhere, but who knows. We have been kept in the dark.

Sorting through public information out there on the net (Yeah, I know) consensus seems to be by not just a few, but many people stepping forward in the last few years that have similar experiences concerning space programs, etc,  that there are advanced techs available to cure cancer, grow limbs, etc and we the people do not see any of it. Why not ? Is it a money thing ? You get into a guys wallet and he's pi**ed. (IE: Drug companies, etc) And as far as anti gravity tech which all the big players seem to be involved in as well as some little countries that you would not have guessed, ....is that something that would also get into the wallets of some big players if released to the public and can be mutated into "free energy devices" as well ? Or maybe something else ? I am all for national security, I totally get that, but just want to get the facts somewhat organized.

Now that the snowball of information on these matters has gained a huge amount of momentum and size as it is blistering down the hill just in the last 3-4 years, it is becoming a runaway train and something has to give. How much info and tech are we the people going to be privy to in the near future ? There are millions of people out there with many of the same questions who will be more resilient to "shock and awe" than some experts give us credit for.

Thanks for your time. Glad to see Dan in there as MJ1. A good man with the peoples interests first and foremost. We the people are trusting in Dan to do the right thing. Giv er hell Dan. God bless and protect you and Marci.

Joe P.

Last edited by Joe P (2018-04-09 14:57:26)

#3 2018-04-09 21:58:35

sailfish

There is an initial question in your post that I believe a lot of people have and still need clarity on by the NACofM. That is: how different is this new reformed version of "Majestic" from it's original one. What is it's operational mission statement (today, 2018), and it's aim as a secret society (so to speak).

We believe there are also other influencing groups on the periphery of our gov process in the dark, but also with power to sway decision making. What is the difference between them? Is there collaboration between them? In-fighting and disagreement? Is there an extraterrestrial component to most all policy driving major issues we see in the news?

This being a brand new refresh of the Golden Thread, may I suggested a Mission and Vision Statement be implemented that provides a greater context by which visitors might gain insight about Majestic today, since it has historically been a buzz word, associated with managing the extraterrestrial issue, much less (today) being in the public and having it's own public forum. :-)

-Brian

Last edited by sailfish (2018-04-09 22:01:26)

#4 2018-04-10 13:06:55

AL
Administrator

Joe P,

Welcome! Thank you for participating here. I would also like to know what has changed and where we are headed. Part of that process is posting here and communicating with our Seat 9 Representative, "Frosty."

One of the ways things have changed is that we now have a voice. We have a vote. In the past, the public was kept out...kept in the dark. The light has been switched on and now we need to be prepared to see and to work together. I'm hoping we will hear from our rep as to how to proceed.

For the time being, please raise your thoughts, concerns and questions here. We have many hopes for this forum and if we can raise issues here and work through them, we will have a very strong and well supported Seat 9 Rep!

Sailfish,

Welcome!

I really like your suggestion! I am hoping that Dan will be able to address that and your other questions. I'm assuming that may happen on his blog, which will be operating sometime after April 11th. Hopefully, we will have the ability to post answers, a mission statement and any other relevant information here in an easy to find thread.

This forum will be what we all make of it (Hopefully, really awesome!). I encourage anyone with input, ideas, concerns to please participate. Gravy and I are here to assist however we can.

We're off to a good start! Thank you both!

AL wink

"This is our cry. This is our prayer. Peace in the world." -Inscribed on a plaque at the statue of Sadako Sasaki in the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park.

#5 2018-04-10 17:37:09

Gravy
Administrator

I not quite sure which area to post this on so forgive me if I was incorrect.

No worries. I have plenty of thoughts and questions on regarding the new maj as well. I'm thinking the Golden Thread 2018 s a better spot just so we can keep this thread on point for those browsing in the future and searching for things.

Welcome aboard!

Gravy

#6 2018-04-14 08:55:14

Gravy
Administrator

Rest in peace Art. You are one of the ones who started me on my path. Thank you.

Radio host Art Bell dies at 72 in Pahrump home 

LAS VEGAS (KSNV) — Radio host Arthur William Bell passed away Friday, April 13.

Arthur Bell, also known as Art Bell was the original owner of Pahrump based radio station KNYE 95.1 FM. And perhaps best known for his conspiracy theory in the paranormal, with his radio show "Coast to Coast" - which was syndicated across the nation.

The Nye County Sheriff's Office says Bell died at his home in Pahrump, Nevada.

Bell is scheduled for an autopsy later this week to determine the cause of death.

He was 72-years-old.

Gravy

#7 2018-04-15 05:56:58

arashikage

I will miss Art Bell. May his continuing journey be blessed. Such a force for inspiring questioning and curious people. Yes, a true revolutionary, may I say.
I remember 1996 was the first year I heard his show. I am sure he is getting a few more answers, to some of his questions, now.
One step beyond, Man. One Step Beyond!

https://youtu.be/O6koUQJgd8E

I have to thank Art, for also turning me on to Giorgio Moroder.

https://youtu.be/WK977rQKHOo

S   E   V   E   R   E   L   Y            S   T   O   K   E   D   !   !   !

#8 2018-06-17 23:04:43

arashikage

I just found this video bringing up alternate universes.
https://youtu.be/jXPUOlyDAGw
People are feeling something, and it does relate to the time travel issue, or at least the "Back to the Future part 2"
references in the comments pertains.

S   E   V   E   R   E   L   Y            S   T   O   K   E   D   !   !   !

Board footer