The Real Golden Thread

-> FOCUS ON PEACE <-

You are not logged in.

#26 2018-08-06 15:04:33

Willard rohm

Re: The Thoughts of Willard Rohm 2018

Here's really to date:

7-28-18 Thought about what if I screwed a friend over and he loses everything and comes to LP with a gun and shoots me. I looked at the time, it was 9:11 pm.

7-30-18 Song “The Tide is High” by Blondie said “#1”  when I wrote it down pertaining a telephone number.

7-30-18 Liberty Mutual commercial said “maybe” when exact time typing it in my email.

8-1-18 Song “Ice Ice Baby” by Vanilla Ice said Ice Ice Baby” when I drank my water.

8-1-18 Roommates TV said “what do you want” after I was asking Will about rap and car audio.

8-2-18 Song “Chopper Ring” by Underboss, J-Dawn said “that n**** died” when I saw a dead fly.

8-2-18 Commercial said “that was magic” by Grace after I said “magic” when I was making fun of music I could barely hear.

8-4-18 Remembered the word for combining opposites on the 3rd and a song called “Hand in My Pocket” by Alanis Morissette on my roommates TV was using them (oxymorons).

8-5-18 Song “That's Just Life” by Dag Savage, Exile, Johas, Aloe Black, and Murs said “mall” when I thought about it.

8-5-18 “Nothing to Me” by Sage the Gemini and Iamsu! said “PlayStation” when I was thinking about my brother’s GameCube.

8-5-18 Song “F*** You” by the Lox. I asked Will if he liked it and he said “no” and I said “should I unheart it?” Then the exact moment I spot a heart on the calendar across the room.

8-6-18 I was thinking about a day in boot camp (2009 general discharge) about a routine daily at chow by the last person saying “last soldier got the door, drill Sargent” after completing the yelling/running around to the door. Anyways I then hear the intro to American Dad on my roommates TV.

Adam and eve = Atom and eve (everything).    Jesus Christ = G is Crisis (gay).    God in the skies = god in disguise.    Sacrifice = sack of rice.

#27 2018-08-12 16:03:32

Willard rohm

Re: The Thoughts of Willard Rohm 2018

8-6-18 Song “Kimono" by The Beach Boys said “that's where we wanna go” as I approached the toilet.

8-7-18 Brilinta commercial talked about heart attacks when I thought about coffee.

8-8-18 Commercial for Credit Karma had a slow motion “no” as I yawned.

8-8-18 CNN said “sweet spot” after I mixed my coffee and was about to drink it.

8-8-18 Thought about Boot Camp while I was untying mine.

8-9-18 Song “85/Billy Dee Interlude” by Youngbloodz said “be patient” when I thought about paying someone back.

8-10-18 I said the fly was a star as it walked on the screen then it showed stars from Ancient Aliens.

8-11-18 Roommates TV said “love or leave me to die” when I was thinking about that spider I caught and let outside.

8-11-18 Watching “Memory Rescue” and thought about running out of space, so I'm forgetful. At the same time a visually like circle said “turn off” on it. I think for longevity as also staying in physical shape and making an effort in dieting in trade of your habit and obviously goals that seem to far out.

8-11-18 Nutrisystem commercial said “works” when I said “working” as for information that's substantial or as far without giving information away and respecting Will and his knowledge as being a man.

8-12-18 Song “Blood Sweat and Tears” by M.O.P. said “killing it” when I was thinking about boot camp in the Army.

8-12-18 Song “Corporate Thuggin’" by U.S.D.A. said “so fly” when Will said “so drive” in a whole different conversation.

Adam and eve = Atom and eve (everything).    Jesus Christ = G is Crisis (gay).    God in the skies = god in disguise.    Sacrifice = sack of rice.

Board footer