The Real Golden Thread

-> FOCUS ON PEACE <-

You are not logged in.

#26 2018-05-31 21:59:17

Ninathedog

Re: The Real Golden Thread 2018

AL, I sent you a pm smile

It seems that the admin@ address doesn't work. I have been getting error messages when I use that address.

Over half the people living in Gaza are CHILDREN.
http://the-goldenthread.proboards.com/thread/43?page=1

#27 2018-05-31 23:36:35

arashikage

Gravy wrote:

Interesting transcript that went up today. It seems they will be taking motions.

Motions to
MAJICFROSTY@GMAIL.COM

Gravy

Interesting, and Historic transcript. Yes!?!

To quote from Frank Herbert's "Dune", "The Sleeper Has Awoken!"

The awesome ramifications of what this means, are truly understated. I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around what to do with this, honestly. I'm just not used to this position.

Oh yeah, Cheers, on a special anniversary regarding the Flare "Portal", and Margarita Lotus Trace Fossils!

Even though I feel there is much more to come, it is time to greet the new day. Hello, Sun. Thank You.

https://youtu.be/wyHiWyJaYTk

S   E   V   E   R   E   L   Y            S   T   O   K   E   D   !   !   !

#28 2018-06-02 15:41:28

Gravy
Administrator

arashikage wrote:
Gravy wrote:

Interesting transcript that went up today. It seems they will be taking motions.

Motions to
MAJICFROSTY@GMAIL.COM

Gravy

Interesting, and Historic transcript. Yes!?!

To quote from Frank Herbert's "Dune", "The Sleeper Has Awoken!"

The awesome ramifications of what this means, are truly understated. I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around what to do with this, honestly. I'm just not used to this position.

Oh yeah, Cheers, on a special anniversary regarding the Flare "Portal", and Margarita Lotus Trace Fossils!

Even though I feel there is much more to come, it is time to greet the new day. Hello, Sun. Thank You.

https://youtu.be/wyHiWyJaYTk

I would love to hear peoples thoughts on the important of this and maybe what some of the more subtle meanings might be. There is a lot to decipher. I am encouraged by this movement into the light. I applaud all efforts being made to make transparency possible. So many questions remain.

Gravy

May I be happy. May I be peaceful. May I be free.
May all beings be happy. May all beings be peaceful. May all beings be free.
May my enemies be happy. May my enemies be peaceful. May my enemies be free.

#29 2018-06-07 11:56:26

Ninathedog

Hi AL and Gravy,

Would we be able to have an "invitation to this forum" button added to the message board?

Thank you for all your work here!
It feels like Home. smile

With Love,
Jen.

Over half the people living in Gaza are CHILDREN.
http://the-goldenthread.proboards.com/thread/43?page=1

#30 2018-06-09 23:37:18

Gravy
Administrator

TELLTHEWORLD2018.jpg

#31 2018-06-10 10:20:21

arashikage

☮️ May peace and unity abide with us! ☮️

#32 2018-06-16 03:54:37

Alined

In regard to the migrant situation in the Mediterranean, some rescued migrants were transferred from the Aquarius to two other Italian ships. The symbolism of the name Aquarius is quite evident for the old members of the forum, but the name of those other ships are also very interesting: Orione and Dattilo. Nothing to comment on the first one because it's quite obvious too for the members but, doing a little research on the Dattilo (Dactyl in English), I found this out in the Wikipedia: 

"In Greek mythology, the Dactyls (/ˈdæktɪlz/; from Greek Δάκτυλοι "fingers") were the archaic mythical race of male beings associated with the Great Mother, whether as Cybele or Rhea. Their numbers vary, but often they were ten spirit-men so like the three Curetes,[1] the Cabiri or the Korybantes that they were often interchangeable.[2] The Dactyls were both ancient smiths and healing magicians. In some myths, they are in Hephaestus' employ, and they taught metalworking, mathematics, and the alphabet to humans."

Hephaestus is the Greek god of fire, Vulcan for the Romans. Vulcan was the "nickname" of a time traveler from the future who taught certain things to some relevant people in our history, and who gives the name to a Christian sorority related to the Eagles. I wish I could elaborate farther on this matter, but it's the only piece of information I cleared up. It'd be great if someone shed light on this subject.

If it's only a coincidence, that's a fascinating one!

Thank you Eagles for your priceless help,

alined

Last edited by Alined (2018-06-16 04:40:09)

#33 2018-06-16 09:11:58

Gravy
Administrator

Alined wrote:

In regard to the migrant situation in the Mediterranean, some rescued migrants were transferred from the Aquarius to two other Italian ships. The symbolism of the name Aquarius is quite evident for the old members of the forum, but the name of those other ships are also very interesting: Orione and Dattilo. Nothing to comment on the first one because it's quite obvious too for the members but, doing a little research on the Dattilo (Dactyl in English), I found this out in the Wikipedia: 

"In Greek mythology, the Dactyls (/ˈdæktɪlz/; from Greek Δάκτυλοι "fingers") were the archaic mythical race of male beings associated with the Great Mother, whether as Cybele or Rhea. Their numbers vary, but often they were ten spirit-men so like the three Curetes,[1] the Cabiri or the Korybantes that they were often interchangeable.[2] The Dactyls were both ancient smiths and healing magicians. In some myths, they are in Hephaestus' employ, and they taught metalworking, mathematics, and the alphabet to humans."

Hephaestus is the Greek god of fire, Vulcan for the Romans. Vulcan was the "nickname" of a time traveler from the future who taught certain things to some relevant people in our history, and who gives the name to a Christian sorority related to the Eagles. I wish I could elaborate farther on this matter, but it's the only piece of information I cleared up. It'd be great if someone shed light on this subject.

If it's only a coincidence, that's a fascinating one!

Thank you Eagles for your priceless help,

alined

Wow great catch Alined!

Gravy

#34 2018-06-17 20:41:03

arashikage

Congratulations to my fellow member...drumroll, please?...Alined.
It was just meant to be.

May peace be with you.
Can you see that light? It is a new day dawning.
Let us rejoice, and be glad in it!

Last edited by arashikage (2018-06-17 20:46:56)

#35 2018-06-25 11:30:21

arashikage

There was a post at the old forum, from M, about some people being very concerned about D.
The word "uninjured" was used. M is now seat 1, apparently. She indicated that Dan is not there. He is not alone, as I'm sure Christ is with him.

I send prayers, for God's will to be done, and protection for the Crains. May stability be with you, I thank you, for working so hard, to foster stability for us all.

Last edited by arashikage (2018-06-25 11:34:20)

#36 2018-06-25 22:57:24

sailfish

I am extremely saddened as a father of two who camps (and backpacks) often with my two sons about our local story about  The death of Tristan Beaudette,  posted on the old forum uner ‘Interim Operations’ / ‘Briefing 2’.  But I cannot help what but wonder why this news article is posted in the forum continually dealing with humanitarian aid, geo political operations, and secret intelligence matters.  Is there something about this story that has a broader context that we should know about? I think a lot of us would like to know.  Otherwise it is just a deeply sad story (like many that could have been posted) and probably relegated to another subdirectory.  Nonetheless prayers for this mother of two beautiful children.

#37 2018-06-26 13:57:07

arashikage

I am saddened, for the Beaudette family's loss, also.
I pray for them to have strength, during this time of tragedy, and grief.

From what I read, it seems, also, a loss of a man who was in a position to impact the health of people around the globe. Hard to speculate, but what I read leads me to think that he may have been working towards delivering something that conflicted with some "depopulation agenda". Something about a "keystone" virus, was posted?  Tell me that doesn't raise some flags.
It is, of course, possible that the converse is true, or some gray area in between. I don't know.
Genes, biology, chemistry, pharma, virus, and other such terms, may trigger some lines of thought, but I must allow for the more mundane possibilities, also.

I am reminded of the great thinker/inventor Archimedes, of Greece, and how he was senselessly killed.

I will cease speculating further, and await updates from official investigators, and pray for the security of all in the region.

Last edited by arashikage (2018-06-26 13:57:31)

#38 2018-07-01 20:17:01

arashikage

Prayers are sent, for Rev. Dr. Marcia Crain. Total restoration! In the name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
Prayers of strength, and protection, for Rev. Dr. Dan Crain, and The Eagles Team, also.

#39 2018-07-05 22:15:01

arashikage

Shoot The Tube, Dude! Ha! Good one. Seems like the position of MJ1 is going to pass to another, as she (?) has accepted the offer. I send my thanks to the Rev. Drs. Crain, and the Eagles Team, for all of the "Razzle Dazzle", as it were, and look forward to all of the fun stuff, that I'm sure they are eager to put focus toward.

"Change" is one of the only constants.
https://youtu.be/W4ga_M5Zdn4

Last edited by arashikage (2018-07-06 12:28:16)

#40 2018-07-07 16:11:03

arashikage

Happy early birthday to MJ1, Mrs. Amaljia Knavs!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.townan … tor-knavs/

Looking forward to many more beautiful patterns.

#41 2018-07-07 23:43:50

Gravy
Administrator

Congrats to the team! Todays transcript is worth a read if anyone missed it. A little bit of history it seems to me. Hopefully, after the party some rest for everyone. Then I am sure back to making the world a better place. Thank you to D and M for all that you continue to do!

Gravy

#42 2018-07-07 23:52:37

sailfish

The past few days Dan has been very forthcoming about 'secrets'. These have touched on truths from his way past! Subjects of cycles cross, Lazar, and a projected future in space. This is refreshing info for me, and probably signals an approval to do so. How high up this would have been OK's would be an interesting question.  And am looking forward to a continuation onto his revised blog soon of open sharing of info. And of course it would be icing on the cake to be able to ask or challenge some of the info. :-)

#43 2018-07-13 10:58:59

Gravy
Administrator

Rosenstin is holding a press conference now. It is possible that information related to the Mueller investigation may be coming.
You can watch it live here:

https://www.c-span.org/video/?448407-1/ … rence&live

- Edited to correct link -

Gravy

#44 2018-07-13 11:28:28

Gravy
Administrator

Gravy wrote:

Rosenstin is holding a press conference now. It is possible that information related to the Mueller investigation may be coming.
You can watch it live here:

https://www.c-span.org/video/?448407-1/ … rence&live

- Edited to correct link -

Gravy

12 Russian Intelligence Officers Indicted in Hacking Tied to the Clinton Campaign

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/13/politics … %3A24%3A19

I cant wait to see how Trump proposes to defend our Democracy. Maybe he will ask Putin about this when he meets with him privately soon.

gravy

Board footer