The Real Golden Thread

-> FOCUS ON PEACE <-

You are not logged in.

#26 2018-05-31 21:59:17

Ninathedog

Re: The Real Golden Thread 2018

AL, I sent you a pm smile

It seems that the admin@ address doesn't work. I have been getting error messages when I use that address.

Over half the people living in Gaza are CHILDREN.
http://the-goldenthread.proboards.com/thread/43?page=1

#27 2018-05-31 23:36:35

arashikage

Gravy wrote:

Interesting transcript that went up today. It seems they will be taking motions.

Motions to
MAJICFROSTY@GMAIL.COM

Gravy

Interesting, and Historic transcript. Yes!?!

To quote from Frank Herbert's "Dune", "The Sleeper Has Awoken!"

The awesome ramifications of what this means, are truly understated. I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around what to do with this, honestly. I'm just not used to this position.

Oh yeah, Cheers, on a special anniversary regarding the Flare "Portal", and Margarita Lotus Trace Fossils!

Even though I feel there is much more to come, it is time to greet the new day. Hello, Sun. Thank You.

https://youtu.be/wyHiWyJaYTk

S   E   V   E   R   E   L   Y            S   T   O   K   E   D   !   !   !

#28 2018-06-02 15:41:28

Gravy
Administrator

arashikage wrote:
Gravy wrote:

Interesting transcript that went up today. It seems they will be taking motions.

Motions to
MAJICFROSTY@GMAIL.COM

Gravy

Interesting, and Historic transcript. Yes!?!

To quote from Frank Herbert's "Dune", "The Sleeper Has Awoken!"

The awesome ramifications of what this means, are truly understated. I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around what to do with this, honestly. I'm just not used to this position.

Oh yeah, Cheers, on a special anniversary regarding the Flare "Portal", and Margarita Lotus Trace Fossils!

Even though I feel there is much more to come, it is time to greet the new day. Hello, Sun. Thank You.

https://youtu.be/wyHiWyJaYTk

I would love to hear peoples thoughts on the important of this and maybe what some of the more subtle meanings might be. There is a lot to decipher. I am encouraged by this movement into the light. I applaud all efforts being made to make transparency possible. So many questions remain.

Gravy

May I be happy. May I be peaceful. May I be free.
May all beings be happy. May all beings be peaceful. May all beings be free.
May my enemies be happy. May my enemies be peaceful. May my enemies be free.

#29 2018-06-07 11:56:26

Ninathedog

Hi AL and Gravy,

Would we be able to have an "invitation to this forum" button added to the message board?

Thank you for all your work here!
It feels like Home. smile

With Love,
Jen.

Over half the people living in Gaza are CHILDREN.
http://the-goldenthread.proboards.com/thread/43?page=1

#30 2018-06-09 23:37:18

Gravy
Administrator

TELLTHEWORLD2018.jpg

#31 2018-06-10 10:20:21

arashikage

☮️ May peace and unity abide with us! ☮️

#32 2018-06-16 03:54:37

Alined

In regard to the migrant situation in the Mediterranean, some rescued migrants were transferred from the Aquarius to two other Italian ships. The symbolism of the name Aquarius is quite evident for the old members of the forum, but the name of those other ships are also very interesting: Orione and Dattilo. Nothing to comment on the first one because it's quite obvious too for the members but, doing a little research on the Dattilo (Dactyl in English), I found this out in the Wikipedia: 

"In Greek mythology, the Dactyls (/ˈdæktɪlz/; from Greek Δάκτυλοι "fingers") were the archaic mythical race of male beings associated with the Great Mother, whether as Cybele or Rhea. Their numbers vary, but often they were ten spirit-men so like the three Curetes,[1] the Cabiri or the Korybantes that they were often interchangeable.[2] The Dactyls were both ancient smiths and healing magicians. In some myths, they are in Hephaestus' employ, and they taught metalworking, mathematics, and the alphabet to humans."

Hephaestus is the Greek god of fire, Vulcan for the Romans. Vulcan was the "nickname" of a time traveler from the future who taught certain things to some relevant people in our history, and who gives the name to a Christian sorority related to the Eagles. I wish I could elaborate farther on this matter, but it's the only piece of information I cleared up. It'd be great if someone shed light on this subject.

If it's only a coincidence, that's a fascinating one!

Thank you Eagles for your priceless help,

alined

Last edited by Alined (2018-06-16 04:40:09)

#33 2018-06-16 09:11:58

Gravy
Administrator

Alined wrote:

In regard to the migrant situation in the Mediterranean, some rescued migrants were transferred from the Aquarius to two other Italian ships. The symbolism of the name Aquarius is quite evident for the old members of the forum, but the name of those other ships are also very interesting: Orione and Dattilo. Nothing to comment on the first one because it's quite obvious too for the members but, doing a little research on the Dattilo (Dactyl in English), I found this out in the Wikipedia: 

"In Greek mythology, the Dactyls (/ˈdæktɪlz/; from Greek Δάκτυλοι "fingers") were the archaic mythical race of male beings associated with the Great Mother, whether as Cybele or Rhea. Their numbers vary, but often they were ten spirit-men so like the three Curetes,[1] the Cabiri or the Korybantes that they were often interchangeable.[2] The Dactyls were both ancient smiths and healing magicians. In some myths, they are in Hephaestus' employ, and they taught metalworking, mathematics, and the alphabet to humans."

Hephaestus is the Greek god of fire, Vulcan for the Romans. Vulcan was the "nickname" of a time traveler from the future who taught certain things to some relevant people in our history, and who gives the name to a Christian sorority related to the Eagles. I wish I could elaborate farther on this matter, but it's the only piece of information I cleared up. It'd be great if someone shed light on this subject.

If it's only a coincidence, that's a fascinating one!

Thank you Eagles for your priceless help,

alined

Wow great catch Alined!

Gravy

#34 2018-06-17 20:41:03

arashikage

Congratulations to my fellow member...drumroll, please?...Alined.
It was just meant to be.

May peace be with you.
Can you see that light? It is a new day dawning.
Let us rejoice, and be glad in it!

Last edited by arashikage (2018-06-17 20:46:56)

Board footer