The Real Golden Thread

-> FOCUS ON PEACE <-

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-04 18:35:21

Gravy
Administrator

Changing Worlds

Robots, Artificial intelligence, cyber warfare, what challenges face us in the future and what are we doing to make it better?

May I be happy. May I be peaceful. May I be free.
May all beings be happy. May all beings be peaceful. May all beings be free.
May my enemies be happy. May my enemies be peaceful. May my enemies be free.

#2 2018-04-06 22:52:34

Gravy
Administrator

Re: Changing Worlds

This film 'Do you trust this computer' is free for 36 hours.

http://doyoutrustthiscomputer.org/

Science fiction has long anticipated the rise of machine intelligence. Today, a new generation of self-learning computers has begun to reshape every aspect of our lives. Incomprehensible amounts of data are being created, interpreted, and fed back to us in a tsunami of apps, personal assistants, smart devices, and targeted advertisements. Virtually every industry on earth is experiencing this transformation, from job automation, to medical diagnostics, even military operations. Do You Trust This Computer? explores the promises and perils of our new era. Will A.I. usher in an age of unprecedented potential, or prove to be our final invention?

May I be happy. May I be peaceful. May I be free.
May all beings be happy. May all beings be peaceful. May all beings be free.
May my enemies be happy. May my enemies be peaceful. May my enemies be free.

#3 2018-04-26 05:19:17

arashikage

https://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/north-a … -year-war/

Here's something that is changing. I would call it for the better.

S   E   V   E   R   E   L   Y            S   T   O   K   E   D   !   !   !

#4 2018-07-12 04:55:45

arashikage

There was a post on Dan's Blog about The Tribulations, and what was brought into view by The Prophets and Experiencers of the Old Testament, and The Prophets and Experiencers of the New Testament. Something, more recently gleaned from Experiencers of visual imprints of potential time lines, was brought into focus, also.

I do recall Dan's mentioning of the catastrophic timeline being avoided, but biblical prophecy would be the resulting course.

I took the mentioning of this, at the time, to be as the very recent post at Dan's Blog indicated.

The first time I was exposed to the Biblical views of The Tribulations, was back in mid to late '80's. I remember trying to have a discussion about it with the neighbor's kids, but they had no clue as to what I was referencing.

Here's something that Rev.Dr. Dan Crain mentioned, some time ago, I hope some find it relevant to this topic.

"We are a species of explorers of the unknown, not the probably known offered by a technology, not reactionaries to potentials of what could be, but that our nature is to break down the walls of ignorance and in the most holy way possible for a species such as we, to venture, we examine the mysteries of this beautiful universe! To do less is to lessen ourselves before the decisions made by our forebearers, our ancestors, to open ourselves to risks to learn and understand! We must stand together, one species of many Peoples, and whether a variety of fate or destiny decides, we will stand together as ONE, just because common sense dictates that our unique togetherness, our unbreakable love for each other and our home, is what makes us what we are! We owe that home more than we shall ever probably give back to her. (I hope not. I pray we awaken.). But, We, the People of the Good Earth, make our stand! Love, +Dan"

Breaking down walls of ignorance, for sure.

Last edited by arashikage (2018-07-12 05:12:27)

S   E   V   E   R   E   L   Y            S   T   O   K   E   D   !   !   !

#5 2018-07-16 14:32:02

Alined

Dan wrote:

"100-150?" [...] That contact will lead to a dialogue, a Stage 1 culture on earth, the loss of monetary need [...]"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rh3xPatEto

YouTube text:
"In this scene from "Star Trek: First Contact" Captain Picard explains to a woman of the 21st century how the "economics of the future are somewhat different" and that money does not exist. Picard describes how "the acquisition of wealth is no longer the driving force in our lives" that instead "we work to better ourselves, and the rest of humanity."

alined

Board footer